Friday, March 2, 2012

Brain freezes, Painting, and Dr. Seuss


The Best of Brain Freezes


We were eating frozen grapes, and the kids were eating them too fast, I can tell Layla's was staged...but the next two were not LOL....

Love it! See the freeze behind the eyes!

I told Sebastian this is the best brain freeze face I'd ever seen


                                    Home Projects

This desk was finally all sanded down!

This lil guy was running around getting into everything

He crawled under the desk and grabbed paint, but somehow I managed to paint the desk that will go in our hallway soon

I like how it turned out

I only posted this picture because it had Ricky and I laughing at my shadow, what's with the sexy side pose?
 LOL, awesome.

Ta-Da! Gray and yellow.

I still need to buy and add really neat knobs. I am also eyeing vintage looking scrapbook stickers or stamps for a extra something to add. I need to add some green someplace to make this yellow and gray flow with the creamy vintage green hallway-room it's going in.  I can do this easily with floral designs. Once I have it decorated to my liking then I can apply two coats of clear finish and it will be done!

He was cold, had paint on him, and was sad by the time I was done.

                               
  ~Happy Birthday 108 bithday Dr. Seuss Feb 2, 2012~

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! We had a Seuss breakfast party with green eggs and ham. Then spent the morning at a really fun science show.


Penelope drew green eggs around the Cat in the Hat


Layla shows her very nice green eggs and ham drawing
                                                         ...Say!
                                                            I like green eggs and ham!

I do!! I like them, Sam-I-am!

And I would eat them in a boat!

And I would eat them with a goat...

And I will eat them in the rain.

And in the dark. And on a train.

And in a car. And in a tree.

They are so good so good you see!

No comments:

Mother’s Day 2020

Ricky took the younger kids to pick out some Mother’s day presents for me on Saturday. I knew what they were up to but before leaving Madel...